Pumpkin Pie Filling
Adapted by Jody
- 2 C cooked pumpkin or acorn squash
- 3/4 C. to 1 C. honey
- 1/4 C. melted butter ( or oil or coconut butter)
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
Makes 15 servings.
- Puree the squash in the food processor.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT egg whites.
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff.
- Gently fold egg whites into pumpkin mix.
- Bake in a 9x13 glass pan at 350 for ~30 minutes. Bake longer as needed.
2.7mg of oxalates per serving.