- 3 bananas
- 1 c. mango
- 1 c. pumpkin seed flour
- 1 c. coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 c. coconut oil
- 2/3 c. honey
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 t. vanilla flavor
- 2 t. baking soda
- 4-6 apples (peeled, cored and diced)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grind pumpkin seeds in food processor until coarse flour like consistency. (Do not over grind, or they will turn into pumpkin seed paste).
- Mix in all other ingredients, except apples.
- Stir in apple (Note: recipe can also be made without apples, and is just as good)
- Put in cupcake holders or spread on greased pan.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes for cupcakes, 45 minutes for cake.